Logne Castle was once the fortress of the abbots of Stavelot, serving as a refuge from the invading Normans. It is now a set of ruins on a high rocky peak overlooking the Ourthe River
valley, having been torn apart in a vicious assault in 1521.
Guided tours are available, and a joint ticket is available with the nearby Musee du Chateau Fort de Logne containing artifacts excavated from the castle site.
Phone: +32 / 086 21 20 33
Fax: +32 / 086 21 45 59