Located on Shipley Road, this musuem is a rare example of Rural Gothic architecture. The 72 acre estate contains an 1851 manor house furnished with period decorative arts. Also on the grounds are a conservatory, the gardener's cottage, the carriage house, several outbuildings and six acres of gardens that exemplify fine landscape design. Guides conduct 1 hour tours of the manor house.
Open Daily 10-3 (except major holidays) with tours on the hour.
Admission is free.