Located 3 blocks north of US 60. The building dates from 1916, when it was headquarters for the White Deer Land Co. Displays include rooms and offices furnished in period, American Indian artifacts, antiques and the Time-Line History Wall. Of interest is the David F. Barry photograph collection begun in the 1870s. Barry is believed to be the first man allowed to photograph American Indian chiefs and leaders. Tours are given.