Located at No. 16 Silk Stocking Row, this newly renovated 1917 cottage is in the National Historic District of this ghost mining town. The three-bedroom cottage has kitchen, propane heat and lights and a separate shower house and outhouse. Rent the whole cottage or just a guest room.
Kennicott is an abandoned copper mining town 4.5 miles after McCarthy on the old roadbed of the railroad that carried the copper ore to port. The mine closed in 1938.