The Chateau de Fagnolles, now a ruin, dates back to the late 12th century. From 1485 to 1554 the fortress saw a lot of military activity, and was owned by several different families. In 1555, the castle was partly dismantled on the orders of William the Silent of Orange.
The Castle is a rectangular building with towers at each corner, with a moat. It can be toured seasonally.
Phone: +32 / 060 31 13 04
Fax: +32 / 060 31 23 06