The Lum clan of Chinese immigrants from west of the Yellow River in China organized the Lun Sai Ho Tong Society in 1889 to preserve their cultural identity. Once numbering over 4,000 members, this temple honors Tao and the goddess Tin Hau, a Lum.
The street-level entrance is open from 8:30am to 2pm daily. Inside is an elaborate alter. It is located on the corner of River and Kukui Sts in Chinatown.