The Garden of the Rockies Museum was the first church in Ronan and was built in the early 1900's. It was given to the Mission Valley Heritage Association in 1980 and moved to its present site. In addition, the Sloans Flat Stage Stop, a dove-tailed log house built in 1886, has been acquired.
The Garden of the Rockies is four blocks west of Highway 93 at the stoplight. Follow Round Butte Road west. Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.