Located on Belmont Road, this museum contains artifacts dipicting late 19th century life in the Red River of the North
Valley and Grand Forks County
. The 1879 Campbell House is dedicated to pioneer women and contains furnishings dating from the 1890s. A restored log post office, an old fashioned country store, a carriage house and a one-room schoolhouse are also featured.
Open daily 1pm-5pm in May through September; by appointment the rest of the year.