The Coquille Valley Art Association began in 1950 with a small group of women who were interested in painting. At the suggestion of Maude Wanker, a Lincoln City
artist, they formed a non-profit organization and extended invitations to others interested in any art form.
A short time later, the group purchased the old Valley View School, a two classroom school built in 1927.
In 1956 the school was moved to its present location on Hwy 42, where it commands a view to stimulate any artist.
Tax deductible contributions are welcome for our non-profit association and all gifts are deeply appreciated.