Winona Mercantile is a dealer in antiques, collectibles, and curiosities, operating an old-time country general store and mercantile near Florence. The store carries a large selection of glass wares, china, tools, and old-time advertising signs, state and church plates.
Winona Mercantile is thought to have been built in the mid 1800's by the Gibson family. The land was originally acquired through a land grant from England. There is a public record of a grant to Gideon Gibson for 550 acres of land as early as April 1736.