Online Highways Home > >

Province of Bukhara

Search Visit

The Bukhara province is situated in the SW part of Uzbekistan. The Kizil-Kum Desert takes up a large portion of its territory. The total area of Province is 39,400 square km. The climate is typically continental and arid.

The Bukhara Province has a population of 1, 384,700, about 68% of the population lives in the rural areas while the other 32% lives in towns. The Province is divided into 11 administrative districts.

The provinces administrative center is the city of Bukhara which has a population of 263,400. Other towns in the Province are Gidjduvan, Romitan, and Kagan.

Newly done.