Consists of a tavern, kitchen, smokehouse and stable. The original buildings were built approximately in 1722. They were destroyed when a Union Army powder magazine in the York County Courthouse across the street exploded in December 1863.
Other History nearby:
(Fairview) Fairview Museum of History and Art
(Provo) Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum
(Ranger) Roaring Ranger Museum
(Yorktown) Swan Tavern Group
(Kingstree) Williamsburg County Museum
(Kilgore) World's Richest Acre Park