PO Drawer F, 735 E Main St, Othello Washington 99344
This is a summary. A more complete list is available from the Refuge HQ.
- BOATS are allowed where fishing is permitted with certain exceptions and gas motors are not permitted on several lakes
- Parking is permitted in designated areas only from an hour before sunrise to an hour after sunset
- Camping is permitted only at Soda Lake Campground
- Fires are allowed only in camp stove
- Vehicles, horseback riding and bicycles are permitted on graveled roads only
- ATVs are not allowed within the refuge for any purpose
- Nearly all firearms are prohibited
- Pets must be on leashes except dogs when used for hunting
- Swimming and littering are prohibited
See specific booklets covering fishing and hunting.
Request a Free copy of the Mile-by-Mile Guide to the Oregon Coast, which will be delivered to your USA postal address. Also request a free first issue of Oregon Coast magazine and sign up for coast deals.
08/11 Coming to The Othello area
Apple Blossom Festival Wenatchee WA April1-May5 A delicious part of the Apple Blossom Festival is the Washington State Apple Blossom Festival Food Fair.
Leavenworth Spring Bird Fest Leavenworth WA May16-19 Learn about the wide variety of migratory birds that come here for a brief, but important part of their year: the breeding season. Hear the songs sung only during the breeding season.