These two brick buildings were constructed at the end of the nineteenth century: the north half, 1886-1890; the south half, 1890-1893. They are similar two story commercial structures, with a continuous bracketed cornice connecting them. A lintel above the now-altered storefront area is also evident. The southern portion presents three segmental arch bays highlighted by radiating voussoirs. The northern portion has two segmental arch bays also accented by voussoirs. A corbel table underlines the metal cornice. In 1890 a meat market occupied the northern half of the building. In 1893 the connecting structure housed a saloon, a business which once again is housed by the structure.