Traveling west from Canelaria lies SR360. Four miles north of the intersection lies Belleville. Although not much is left of Belleville, it was once a boisterous community according to a local marker. Belleville was famous for murders, drunken brawls and practical jokes. At its peak around 1882, it had two hotels, restaurants, doctor, blacksmith, assay office, telegraph station and seven saloons. When water was finally available in nearby Candelaria, Belleville's inferior ores caused the town to decline. The miners flocked to Candelaria once the threat of silicosis was much reduced once the waterless stampmill was replaced with a water model greatly limiting the corrosive silica dust.
Located on SR360, 7 miles from US95, 11 1/2 miles south of Mina.