PO Box 3040, 1348 Bay ST-Historic Old Town, Florence Oregon 97439
Toll Free: 541-997-2113
- Paintings by Thomas Kinkade
- Boyd's Collection - Plush Bearstones, Folkstones & Dollstones
- Cherished Teddies, Precious Moments & Fun Enesco Collectibles
- It's Christmas year round including the Fontini Nativities Made in Italy, Seraphine Classic Angels
- Lovable Handmade Artist Bears
- Handmade & Collector Porcelain Dolls
- Music Boxes
- A Large Selection of Cards
- Mark Hopkins Bronze and Indian Territory Pieces
- European Lace
- Sports Memorabilia
Our friendly staff is waiting to welcome you to our store filled with treasures that will alway bring to mind your visit to Florence and historic Old Town.
We will gladly ship your purchases anywhere!
97439.com has news, weather, and other current information about Florence.
Other Shopping nearby:
(Mapleton) Brickerville Farm
(Eugene) Harvest Woodcraft
(Eugene) Inda Farm Enterprises
(Florence) Mystic Woods Wildlife Design
(Eugene) Northwest Peddlers
(Florence) Peter Pan's International Gifts
Request a Free copy of the Mile-by-Mile Guide to the Oregon Coast, which will be delivered to your USA postal address. Also request a free first issue of Oregon Coast magazine and sign up for coast deals.
02/18 Coming to The Florence area
Mt. Pisgah Arboretum Wildflower and Music Festival Eugene OR May19 A day of wildflowers, music, food, crafts, and microscopes!
Rhododendron Days Florence OR May17-19 The annual celebration of the blooming of rhododendrons along the central Oregon Coast.
Bohemia Mining Days Cottage Grove OR July18-21 Prospectors' breakfast, miners' parade, food booths, gold panning, a pow wow, carnival, kiddie parade, street dance, and more.
The Oregon Jamboree Sweet Home OR August2-4 Located in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains, the the Oregon Jamboree has 2 stages, 22 shows, 1 sweet weekend.