The Jefferson House Restaurant operates in a historic mansion located on Rt. 202, in East Norriton, PA. Built in 1848, it was later converted to The Jefferson House in 1968, and has since been operating as a fine restaurant.
Jefferson House Restaurant specializes in hosting special events, including parties, weddings, corporate events, and the restaurant has even been host to three presidential visits. The main restaurant features seven smaller dining rooms, several of which have a spectacular view of our 10-acre, lushly wooded grounds. The menu offers classic and contemporary dishes including seafoods, meats, and pasta.