The Wibaux Museum was built by Wibaux and Henry Boyce in 1892. The museum contains antiques which belonged to Pierre Wibaux and his wife Nellie Cooper Wibaux when they came here to settle in 1883. Also in the museum are many furnishings brought to Montana by early settlers in the late 1880's. The museum is open May through September. Hours are 8:00 to 8:00.