This National Historic Landmark is one of the finest examples of Greek Revival Architecture in the US. It was built in 1839 and features 21 rooms furnished in the Empire style popular during the period. Built in 1839 by Gen. William Strong, in 1850 the farm passed into the hands of Robert Swan. Many furnishings are original to the Swan family, who lived here between 1850-90. Open for tours May 1-October 31, Mon-Sat and Sun, 1-5pm. Admission. Gift shop.