Contact
Online Highways Home > Wisconsin > Kaukauna

Charles A. Grignon Mansion

Built in 1837 by Charles A. Grignon for his Pennsylvania bride, Mary Elizabeth Meade, the Mansion was known as "The Mansion in the Woods."

Now, costumed guides lead tours of the Mansion and tell about the Grignons, their home, and everyday life on the Wisconsin frontier. The Mansion also has a historic apple orchard, herb and vegetable gardens, and a Museum Shop for visitors to browse through.

Location: 1313 Augustine St., Kaukauna Wisconsin 54130 Telephone 920-735-9370

Other History nearby:
(Kaukauna) Charles A. Grignon Mansion
(Elkhart Lake) Elkhart Lake Depot Museum
(Appleton) Fox Cities Children's Museum
(Green Bay) Hazelwood Historic House Museum
(Appleton) Hearthstone Mansion
(Elkhart Lake) Henschel's Museum of Indian History

privacy policy