Contact
Online Highways Home > Indiana > Valparaiso

Chapel of the Resurrection

Towering above the surrounding landscape, the Chapel of the Resurrection on the campus of Valparaiso University makes a strong impact. A free standing 140 foot tall campanile houses bells that chime several times per hour. Located at the heart of the campus, this chapel is noted for its interesting architecture and stained-glass windows. Students come here to worship at the many regularly scheduled services each week. Visitors are always welcome.

Location:Valparaiso IndianaTelephone 219-464-5112

Other History nearby:
(Berrien Springs)
1839 Historic Courthouse Museum
(Hammond)
Annual Indian Arts Expo
(Michigan City)
Barker Mansion
(Chicago)
Buckingham Fountain
(Valparaiso)
Chapel of the Resurrection
(Chicago)
Chicago Cultural Center

privacy policy

{ezoic-ad-1}

{ez_footer_ads}