The DeWitt Museum, located in Depot Park, Prairie City. The museum is housed in an old-time railroad depot built in 1910. This historic building, once the western terminus for the Sumpter Valley Railroad, now houses 10 rooms of pioneer memorabilia from Grant County's early days. There are many historic items relating to Grant County history on display.
The Sumpter Valley Railroad operated between Baker and Prairie City, Oregon between 1891 and 1947, carrying gold ore, lumber, cattle, passengers and supplies. A S.V.R.R. boxcar is located on the grounds next to the depot.